The Centre puts its evaluation skills and equipment at the service of professionals who wish to obtain an independent and objective opinion on the quality and value of a gemstones, jewellery and watches.
Our appointments can be made at the Centre or in your offices.
We can offer you personalized services:
▪ Quick verbal report to allow you to make your decisions in haste;
▪ Tips on buying or selling a stone;
▪ Identification and classification of pearls, diamonds and other gems, with or without plotted diagrams;
▪ Evaluation of stones, jewellery and watches;
▪ Inventory of stones and jewellery in context of liquidation;
▪ Preventive assessment of the replacement value of stones, jewellery and watches to take out insurance or adjust the amount of coverage.
▪ Completion of a partial condition report on one of the elements of a piece of jewellery. For example, a ring with multiple stones, a report assessing a single stone in doubt of authenticity.
▪ Evaluation in case of theft or loss on presentation of evidence (photos, videos, invoices).
▪ We can offer you the assistance of our network to develop your business.
▪ All our appraisal report are confidential. The assessment will only be given to the client. In the event of restitution to one of the company’s staff, an email from the manager and a power of attorney with the identity card will have to be provided.
▪Documentation for proof of ownership of valuables against travel issues and border crossings. With an evaluation report (pdf) on your mobile phone, you can prove in good faith and justify the ownership of your jewellery.
▪ Inventory of jewellery and stones for gem shows and presentations abroad.
▪ An appraisal report, in case of theft, can be sent directly to the police to expedite the identification of your property. Photos and detailed report on weight, dimensions and visible characteristics will help investigators.
▪ The Centre also offers services for institutions such as notaries, lawyers, insurance companies and government.
▪ Monthly or annual services available
The process of an appointment
▪ The evaluation is done in your presence by taking photos and addressing settings of items.
▪ If your company requests, a deposit for a large amount of jewellery or stones is possible for evaluation, so as not to immobilize your staff members. We then make a deposit voucher that insures your entrusted assets (read the terms of services in the policy section).
▪ We will write the appraisal report after the appointment, allowing us to search for the fairest value based on current market prices.
▪ If a stone or piece of jewellery requires a follow-up examination or laboratory analysis, we will establish with you a deposit voucher for this item. It will therefore be covered by our insurance and will be returned to you after the analysis. Why do a lab test? Many stones have received treatments, which greatly lowers their value. A laboratory report will identify any anomalies present in the stone. As these stones are rare, the report will bring significant added value. This additional test cannot be done without your consent.
▪ Once the appraisal report is written, you will receive a hard copy and a pdf copy that you can pass on to your insurance company, notary, lawyer or rights holder. The Centre will only forward the report to the client, unless a court order is issued, which ensures impeccable impartiality and confidentiality.